Friday, July 20, 2012

Zeus


This cute little guy is mine.  And I am seriously in love with him.  We've never met.  I can, however, assure you that him and Jett will be BFF.  Jett loves dogs and I am so excited that he will finally get to have his own.  I cant wait to see the look on Jett's when they meet.  We get to pick him up tonight.  7:30 to be exact.  We are going to have an extremely busy night.  We have a wedding tonight at 5:00 and right after the wedding we will need to be on our way for this little guy because he is an hour and a half away.  I can barely contain my excitement.


Another fun thing for the weekend- I am going golfing with my hubby on Sunday.  We have never gone golfing together and I haven't been golfing in at least 2 years.  This will be interesting to say the least.  I just hope he has enough patience to watch me whiff the ball a time or 20.  I am sure I will have pictures to follow :)


Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment