Thursday, May 10, 2012

Answers to all the questions you didnt even ask


In an effort for you to get to know me a little better, i decided to post a survey I found online. I didnt realize that there were so many questions on here, so you will probably learn more than you would care to know but oh well! I'll try to answer them all as best as I can!


Name? Madeleine
Birthplace? Minneapolis, MN
Current Location? Watertown, SD
Hometown? Bloomington, MN
Nationality? Irish and a little German

Eye Color? Blue
Hair Color? Brown with blonde highlights- working on getting it more blonde for the summer :)
Height? 5'4"
Glasses or contacts? neither
Piercings or tattoos? 2 tattoos- a star on my wrist that I got with my sister and muintier (family) on my ribs. Both ears double pierced, cartilage pierced on left side, belly button
Single or taken:? taken
Siblings names (if any)? Kelly and Nate
Right Handed or Left Handed? Right
Any pets? none but when we buy a house you can bet we will buy a dog shortly after :)
Your greatest strength? ooh this is a tough one..sensing when something isn't right
Your Weakness? greasy food, putting my foot down- but I'm working on it!! I hate confrontation but I've learned I need to get over it when it comes to my son.. it is my choice what he should do, eat, etc. (can you sense the anger? I'll post more on this topic later)
Your parents names? Michael & Jody
FAVORITES
Favorite color? depends on for what.. in general- pink. For clothes- blue or black. For makeup- browns
Favorite flower? Orchids
Favorite college basketball team? I must say Duke as a default.. my husband is obsessed!
5 favorite movies and one you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? Sweet Home Alabama, The Vow, My Girl, Almost Famous, and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.. all super girly, I know.. and it took me forever to come up with that list!
Favorite holiday? Christmas.. but I'm really looking forward to my son's birthday.. so that may become the new favorite!
Your favorite pizza toppings? pepperoni, mushrooms, and LOTS of cheese!
Favorite alcoholic drink of choice? X-rated vodka with Sprite
Favorite guilty pleasure? wandering around Target, buying things I don't need
Favorite place to eat a romantic dinner? Minerva's, but I live in Watertown, SD so my choices are very limited
Favorite season? Fall!
Your favorite food? pasta
Favorite Ice cream flavor? Cookie Dough
Favorite subject(s) in school? Human Anatomy
Favorite candy? Sour patch kids
Favorite book of all time? The Help
Favorite song? Currently- Why You Wanna- Jana Kramer
You favorite park? Chutes and Ladders in Bloomington.. but you can find Jett and I at the park by the high school (I don't know if it even has a name)
Favorite place to be? at home surrounded by my family
Your favorite sport to watch on TV? baseball
Favorite TV show (Still running or ended)? oh my that's tough I love quite a few! Hart of Dixie
Your Favorite number? 9
Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell
Who is your favorite Disney Princess? Cinderella
What would you consider your favorite T.V. station? E!
Favorite names for a son? Jett :)
What about favorite names for a daughter? Austyn.. don't steal it ;)
What is your favorite part of your life right now? my family
WHICH DO YOU PREFER<>
Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
Scary movies or comedies? Comedy.. scary ones give me nightmares!
Short or long hair? long
Beach or lake? beach
Cowboys or Indians? cowboy
McDonalds or Burger King? Mickey D's
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
Starbucks or elsewhere? Caribou
Dogs or cats? dogs
Jay Leno or David Letterman? I'm in bed before either of those are on!
DO YOU's
Do you sing? no, you don't want to hear that..
Do you want to get married? already am, to my best friend!
Do you believe in yourself? absolutely
Do you get along with your parents? of course
Do you go to church? sometimes
Do you want children? I already have the most amazing son and cant wait until I'm ready for another! ..not anytime soon, calm down
Do you drink? not nearly as much as I used to
Do you like to travel by plane? Love to, but I don't get to do it very often
Do you like thunderstorms? only if I'm not home alone
Do you play an instrument? no but I used to!
Do you have any friends of the gay preference? yes
Do you consider yourself a party person or more apt to stay at home? stay at home
HAVE YOU EVER
Have you ever fired a gun? yes
Have you ever loved someone? I love multiple people.. my hubby, my son, my family, my friends
Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? of course- who hasn't?!
Have you ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night? of course
Have you ever cried for no reason? after my son was born, this happened on a daily basis!! Luckily I had a very supportive husband to help me through this
Have you ever cut your own hair? my bangs. And then I realized I should just leave this to Brittany (my stylist)
Have you ever skipped school? yes
Have you ever bungee jumped? no but its on my bucket list!
Have you ever punched someone? no
Have you ever been arrested? no
Have you ever broken into someone's house? no, that's just crazy
SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE MATURE
List your top fears: Losing the people closest to me
What bill do you hate paying the most? rent!
What did you want to be when you were growing up? an orthopedic surgeon.. I had big dreams!
How many colleges did you attend? just one but will be attending a second one this fall :)
What errand/chore do you despise? doing the dishes
A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? I'm terrified of being home alone
What is the biggest amount of money you have made from a yard sale? I've never had a yard sale but I would like to! I'm more of a craigslist/ebay gal
What are your views on marriage? it is absolutely wonderful (so far) but it is a huge commitment that I don't think people should make unless they are absolutely, 100% sure of their decision
What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best? I've heard Alexis Bledel.. I'll let you be the judge
Who from high school would you like to run into? my old girlfriends
Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? being too trusting.. which in turn has made it very hard for me to trust people.. I'm a work in progress!
What famous person dead or alive would you like to have dinner with? Oprah
How do you want to die? Peacefully, surrounded by those closest to me
What do you want to achieve in life? To make a difference in the lives I've touched
How many jobs have you had? full time: 2. I've had plenty of part time ones throughout college and high school though
What are your first thoughts upon waking up? its morning already?! I feel like I just went to bed!
What goal would you like to achieve this year? buying a house, starting school
Who would you like to see right now? My sister living close enough to me that I could just drive over and hang out for a couple hours
Are you still friends with your ex's? They don't live near me but I'm sure I would be if they did
What books are you reading (if any)? The second Hunger Games book, Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me, Comforts of the Cross
What are your regrets? I don't believe in regrets
What song best describes your love life? God Gave Me You

SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS
Do you cheer for the bad guy? no, they suck
What do you want when you are sick? my bed
What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? country
What country would you most like to visit? Australia
How many pillows do you sleep with? 6.. and then I sleep on my husbands chest..
What is the best way you document your life? photos
WHAT'S THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND WHEN YOU HEAR....
Love and Romance... my hubby
Music... dance party
School... excitement
Politics... Obama




Pictures from top to bottom: My son and I at a baby shower; the hubs and I last Halloween; my sister and I visiting a winery, the day I married my best friend




No comments:

Post a Comment