Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Facts

the chiffon diary
 
 
 
Today, through my boredom at work, I stumbled across Nicholl at The Chiffon Diary.  She does a post called "The Fact is" and I wanted to partake in the fun!
 
  • Fact: This morning when I left for work, there was frost on the ground.  No bueno.  Whoever invented garages, you're a genius my friend.  Here's to my first winter of not having to scrape my windows :)
  • Fact: These 2 have my heart.  The whole thing.  Last night, as I was trying to fall asleep, I looked over at my two sleeping beauties and was overwhelmed with a feeling of gratitude.  Words cant express how lucky I feel to be able to call them mine.
  • Fact: Nursing school has totally gotten the best of me.  I am totally and completely burnt out.  Finals are next week and I am sooo excited to put these classes behind me!
  • Fact: The hubs and I made a deal: for every A I get, we get to go an a date, my choice.  Welp, an 89% is failing.  I know, I know!  Can you see how I'd feel burnt out?! So the jokes on him- looks like I'll be going on 2 dates in the  near future!
  • Fact: I bought the Taylor Swift cd the day it came out and it has been playing nonstop in my car since then.  Don't judge, its good
  • Fact: I'm obsessed with this tea.  Love it.  Try it, I dare you





 
  • Fact: It's Halloween!  I'm convinced I have the cutest Tigger ever.  As soon as I'm done with clinicals today, I'm picking him up from daycare and our night o' fun begins!  First, were gonna stop by the nursing home so I can show him off to all my new friends and then were gonna make our way around the neighborhood.  Our furry friend Zeus doesn't have a costume but I'll still let him come.  The photo is from Zoo Boo last Saturday.  It was an event held at the zoo where you paid to get in and walked around to various vendors for candy.  Sadly, none of the animals were out and I felt like it was a total waste of money.  There was however, a life-sized Elmo and that made little man's day.  So I guess it was worth every penny
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment