Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What I Made Monday

Last night, I made the most awesome pizza and I made the recipe myself, which made it even better in my mind.  And it was super easy- took me less than 10 minutes to make!
I have a ton of left over boneless chicken wings in my freezer so I cut those up.  I realize the normal person doesn't have those on hand, so I will explain the recipe as if I'm normal. 

Ingredients:
Pizza crust (either pre-made or homemade.  I used pre-made)
Chicken
Buffalo Sauce
Garlic Olive Oil
Mozzarella Cheese
Bleu Cheese

1.  Preheat the oven according to the directions on the packaging of the crust.  Mine needed to be at 400 but that may vary depending on the brand you buy.
2.  In a saucepan, boil chicken for 15 minutes, until cooked thoroughly.  Once done, remove from pan and shred with two forks it in bite-sized pieces.  Next, coat chicken in Buffalo sauce.  (This is the step I didn't need to do)
3.  Place pizza crust on baking sheet and lightly coat the top with garlic olive oil.  Next, layer buffalo sauce on top of the oil.  I didn't put an exact measurement because it depends on how spicy you want the pizza to be.  If you prefer it to be less spicy, use less buffalo sauce but a tad more olive oil so its not dry.
4.  cover buffalo sauce with Mozzarella cheese, followed by the buffalo chicken pieces.  Sprinkle bleu cheese on top and add a little more mozzarella if desired.
5.  Cook until cheese has melted and crust has begun to turn golden brown.  Mine took about 12 minutes.

Enjoy!

I didn't to take a picture because it looked so good that I couldn't stop my hubby from eating a piece before I could grab my camera.  This would be so much better if I had a photo because I'm such a visual person but you will just have to take my word for it.  This is to die for!  My mouth is watering just thinking about it.  Give it a try and let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment