Tuesday, April 10, 2012

All the Fuss of BB Cream

if you are like me, you've heard the term BB Cream a time or two.  So what is this cream and what is so special about it?
Bb Creams are a combination of many other products: AKA: time/ space saver!  What more could a gal ask for right?!  it works as a foundation, sunscreen, primer, and moisterizer all under the same cap.  It can be worn alone or under foundation.  One thing I should note is that it should be used sparingly.  With this product, a little goes a long way!  It comes in two different shades- light to medium and medium to dark.  I chose the light to medium shade and it worked perfectly for my skin.  Not wanting to spend a lot of money on this little experiment of mine, I chose to buy the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Protector.  I was able to buy it at Target for a little over $10 (its on sale this week- score!).  I applied it this morning and also used my regular foundation.  I was very pleased with my results.  I liked how it gave my face more of a finished looked and gave it an almost radiant tone.  It would look okay without foundation as well.  I think it will repalce my foundation for the summer and be used year round, under foundation in the winter. 
So, after my research and my personal trial, I would put this magical cream into my necessities pouch and will make it a part of my daily routine. 
What about you?  Do you think you will try BB Cream or just stick to your normal products?  I'd love to hear your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment